Also available in: Italiano
He completed his musical studies in the former. U.R.S.S.; He then attended the Baroque Music Academy of Sablé-sur-Sarthe (France) and the Opera Academy of the city of Osimo (Ancona), earning his diplomas.
He specializes as a Rossinian tenor and as an interpreter of chamber music and baroque; alongside the artistic activity that of singing teacher; he currently lives and works in Milan.
includes The Barber of Seville, The Occasion Makes the Thief, Semiramide, Don Giovanni, The Marriage of Figaro, The Theatrical Impresario, Faust, Roméo et Juliette, Stabat Mater, Boris Godunov, Eugenio Onieghin, etc.
have already debuted in various Italian and European theatres, such as the Teatro la Scala in Milan, Teatro San Carlo in Naples, The Municipal Theatre of Bologna, the Teatro Regio in Turin, the Teatro Regio in Parma, the Municipal Theatre in Florence, the Opera House in Rome, the Mannheim Theatre, the Bonn Theatre, etc., always enjoying good public and critical acclaim.
who have studied or perfected with him are: Mauro Venturini, Fernando Ciuffo, Lavinia Bertotti, Salvo Vitale, Vittorio Vitelli, Galina Shesterneva, Yuri Alexeyev, Eldar Aliev, Inés Olabarria-Smith, Jose-Luis Casanova, Maria-Visenta Blasco, Maria Maksakova, Nomeda Kazlaus.
include professor at the Music Academy of Foro Buonaparte in Milan and head of chamber music at the Donizettian Academy.
He is often called to the
of important national and international opera competitions, among them:
- Hyperion National Competition – Rome, 2004 and 2005 (the latter as President of the Jury)
- Montecorvino Opera Festival International Competition – Montecorvino Rovella (Salerno), 2006
- International Competition Luciano Neroni – Ripatransone (Ascoli Piceno), 2006 and 2007
- Elena Obraztsova International Competition – St. Petersburg, 2005, 2015
- Elena Obraztsova International Competition – Moscow, 2006
- International Competition Antonin Dvok – Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic), 2007, 2010, 2013
- Prague City Music Access Masterclass – Prague, 2008, 2009
- Solomiya Krushelnytska International Competition – Lviv (Ukraine), 2009
- Montserrat Caballé International Competition – Zaragoza (Spain), 2009
- Slovtsov International Competition (Krsnojorsk), 2014, 2016
- Rimsky International Competition – Korsakov (Tikvin, Russia) 2016
Numerous international masterclasses of refinement both in Italy and abroad.
Master tutor of the Opera Song Workshop and