Also available in: Italiano
A free entry to the new PianoLink members and extra discounted ticket all year round. Sign up for PianoLink now!
It is dedicated to Leonardo engineer, Leonardo writer and Leonardo painter. Interactive experiences include the full edition previews of the Atlantic Code, with over 1100 digitally available sheets, and the Last Dinner in “digital restoration” where you can admire details and colors that have faded over time.
The exhibition features over 200 interactive machines and physical models that have never been reconstructed before such as the Mechanical Lion, the Mechanical Submarine and the Flying Machine of Milan. These will be complemented by the various interactive multimedia experiences to understand their studies and design aspects.
All interactive experiences are also carried out in English, to promote the usability of the content even to international audiences.
The exhibition is open daily, from 09:30 to 22:30 including holidays (except for any extraordinary closures).
PlanLink members are priced at a special price of .00 instead of .12.00 for entry to the exhibition,
subject to a PianoLink member card.
Tickets for individuals and groups: directly at the exhibition checkout or in TicketOne stores or on www.ticketone.it or by calling 199.757.414
(Entire euro 12.00 – Students and reductions euro 11.00 – Groups and MilanoCard euro 10.00 –
Soci PianoLink euro 9.00
– Boys (7-17 years) euro 9.00 – Reduced euro 6.00 – Children (up to 6 years) 1.00 euros)
Schools, groups and guided tours: Ad Artem, tel. 02.659.77.28, firstname.lastname@example.org
Info: Leonardo3, tel. 02,872,397.73, email@example.com, www.leonardo3.net
World premieres (re-building models and/or interactive multimedia experiences):
- Physical model of can(n)one Musical
- Physical model of Piva Continua
- Physical model of Glissati flutes
- Physical model of the Fast Crossbow
- Physical model of the Mechanical Submarine
- Physical model of the Time Machine
- Mechanical Dragonfly physical model
- Physical model of the Milan Flying Machine
- Physical model of the Magic Cube
- Media captionMa with ermine
- Leonardo multimedia station in Milan
- Media station The Sforza Monument
- Virtual Atlantic code in full edition of all its sheets before restoration
- Digital Restoration of theLast Supper
The exhibition in a nutshell:
- Reconstructions with multimedia experience: Clavi-Viola; Mechanical Lion; Mechanical Bat; Automobile-Robot; Knight-Robot; Self-supporting bridge with educational section dedicated to children and young people; Multiple Bombard; Boat
in Pale; Double Crane; Revolving bridge; Two-story bridge
- Manuscript B, Atlantic Code and Flight Code on interactive stations
- Physical model of alternating motion study
- Reconstruction of the Ideal City
- Reproductions of Leonardo’s drawings made by the Royal Vincian Commission
- Interactive multimedia stations dedicated to Leonardo’s machines and projects
- Media stations Leonardo’s workshop dedicated to children
- Physical panels with 3D reconstructions